Beome a customer in a customer-owned bank
Everything you need in one package
When you become a banking customer, you receive everything you need in one package. The package is called Bekväma vardagen (comfortable living).
With Bekväma vardagen, you can manage your finances simply and comfortably. You receive a personal account, bank card and many other services that you can read about on this page.
What does it cost?
You pay an annual fee of SEK 275, and that's it.
If you also have your home and car insurance with us, for example, you can receive a capital bonus.
How to become a banking customer
Fill in the form on the contact page and we will contact you to make an appointment, or you can give us a call.
Become a banking customer online
Become a banking customer online in five easy steps
If you have a personal identity number and a BankID, you can become a banking customer instantly online.
Switching to our bank is easy
If you want to change banks and become a customer with us, we will take care of all of the practical details for you. We will contact your current bank and arrange everything.
Simply come to one of our offices or send a message, and we will contact you and help you with everything to do with the move.
This is what you get when you become a banking customer
- Personal account - You pay your salary into your personal account. You can also pay your bills and transfer money to other accounts from your private account.
- Bank card - The bank card is linked to your personal account, so your purchases and withdrawals are taken directly from your account.
- BankID for mobile phone and computer - You need a BankID to identify yourself when logging into the mobile app and internet banking, and for various transactions.
- Swish - Swish is a service which enables you to send and receive payments quickly and securely via your mobile phone. To get started you need to link your personal account to your mobile phone number and download the Swish app. Then you can start using Swish.
- Simplicity with out mobile app - Once you have downloaded our mobile phone app, you can see your balance, pay bills and make transfers instantly. You can also make a claim and temporarily block your card if you suspect you lost it.
- Savings account - A savings account offers secure and simple saving with a low risk. You can deposit money into your savings account to save for unforeseen events. You have free withdrawals in all EU countries.
- All of your finances via Mina sidor - Here you can manage your transactions and gain a good overview of all of your finances. You can also start saving and apply for a loan here. If you have insurance and pensions, you can also see these.
- Telephone banking - Use our telephone banking service to receive personal assistance from our advisors. You can also use the service to complete various transactions yourself.
- Meniga Rewards - Meniga Rewards is a free to use app that you link to your bank card. You then receive personal offers and rewards from your favorite brands.
The security of money in the bank
It is comforting to have your money in the bank as your savings and personal account are covered by the state deposit insurance. This means that you are entitled to receive compensation should the bank become bankrupt, for example, or when the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority decides that the guarantee shall come into play.
The bank is otherwise subject to the Swedish Banking Business Act, which means that we follow laws and rules and are inspected by the state.
If something happens
If you lose your card, you can block it any time, 24/7.
Call 08-588 400 11
(+46 8 588 400 11 from abroad)
If you have misplaced your card, you can block it temporarily in the app or via Mina sidor.
Be more secure online by taking responsibility for your digital security.
Never give out your PIN code
- Store your card reader and PIN securely and separately.
- Never give out your PIN or the password for your card reader or BankID.
- Never sign for someone else using a card reader or your BankID.
- Never give out your login details if you are contacted via telephone, chat, text message or e-mail. Länsförsäkringar never contacts its customers and asks them to verify themselves using Mobile BankID or provide their login details or card number.